catfight. Bitchfight. Facebook war it is.
i guess im just finding something to be angry about considering how bored i am. But seriously, im f***ing pissed when i found out about the outing that they conveniently uninvite some. DAMN THEM. Then again, whats new right. Im getting a taste of whatever i had been preaching till this very moment.
Elitism.
I shall come up with my theory to pacify this piece of unexplainable knot in my mind soon.
That aside, im soooooooo in love with christian louboutin's heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When can i own my 1st pair?? I can so sympathise with leona's constant screaming over them back at our tiny place @ lake george.sigh.
I dont believe im saying this, but school is so much better than staying at home. Arguing over cinematography of some artsy fartsy black and white silent film with a bunch of engineering students during tutorial was wayyyyyyyy fun-ner! I just wonder, why didnt i discover the beauty of film art earlier, now its all too late.
Im stuck with psychology, a passion that i was never intended for. God just doesnt let me excel in it, damn damn DAMN.